Toe River Campground is a family oriented and alcohol free campground.
No refunds will be given due to weather or early departures.
Cancellation and Refund Policies
50% DEPOSIT MUST BE MADE AT TIME OF RESERVATION
- The remaining balance will be due prior to check in. No reservations without deposit.
- We accept in state checks, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
- You may pay cash at the Toe River Campground General Store during operating hours.
- In-state (NC) Checks can be mailed to our store (Toe River Campground, 225 Patience Park Rd, Burnsville, NC 28714)
- Cancellations must be made 7 days prior to arrival to recieve a full refund, minus a $20.00 processing fee.
- If shortening a stay, 7 day notice prior to arrival must be given.
- Reservations are made on a back to back basis; extensions may require a change of site.
- Reservations are not transferable.
- No refunds or discounts will be given for early departure, bad weather, or holiday weekends (July 4th will be for the whole week).
- No shows will be charged/billed for the entire reservation.
Rules and Regulations
- Absolutely NO alcohol or drug possession, or usage, is permitted on park or campground property at any time. Violations are punishable by law (Yancey County Ordinance #2011-01).
- No firearms permitted for any purpose.
- No fireworks or explosive devises of any kind.
- No ATVs or UTVs permitted. Golf carts are permitted, but must be registered at the store and operated ONLY by licensed drivers.
- Campground speed limit is 5mph for ALL vehicles.
- Pets are allowed, but must remain on a leash at all times. No outside kennels allowed. Only 2 dogs per site. Campers are required to clean up after your pets. Proof of rabies vaccination is required. All pets must be registered at the store upon check-in.
- Only two vehicles are allowed per site at a time.
- Loud and disorderly conduct, or profane language, will not be tolerated.
- Quiet hours are from 11pm until 7am.
- Picnic table, trash cans, and fire rings must remain on their assigned campsite.
- Campfires are only permitted in fire rings and are not to be left unattended.